Vacancies - Property Manager
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join our award winning team.
The successful candidate with be responsible for our portfolio of managed properties ensuring each one is let, managed & maintained correctly. The duties and skills required are:
- Maintaining a Master spreadsheet of all properties.
- Finding & vetting new tenants
- Ensuring all properties are let in a timely and efficient manner without void periods.
- Ensuring all procedures and processes are correctly completed and records are kept, to include but not limited to tenancy agreements, inventories, deposits etc
- Pro actively looking with the owners to increase the portfolio
- Pro actively looking to maximize rental yields
- Management of spare of keys
- Ensuring all rental payments are received in a timely and efficient manner
- Acknowledging maintenance issues
- Informing / communicating with landlord of issues in their property
- Liaising with landlord, contractors and tenants in a timely manner to resolve issues
- Handling and arranging quotes for any necessary works required
- Taking payments or adding charges accordingly
- Arranging access for contractors with tenants
- Arranging and completing detailed inventories, periodical inspections and check outs
- Handling bond releases with any necessary deductions and dealing effectively with disputes
- Working closely with the accounts team in place
- Monthly reporting to the owners on the portfolios performance
The ideal person will be
- Highly organised
- Able to hit the ground running
- Have ‘can do attitude’ and a solutions based outlook to issues arising
- Proven customer service skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Have two years experience as an Estate agent
- Great communicator
- Able to work to strict deadline
- Flexible on additional hours due to the nature of the business
Your time will be spent in and out of the office so a full clean UK driving licence and own car is required, although access to a pool car may be provided. All properties are based within the London and home counties areas.
To Apply, please send a cover letter, copy of your latest CV and salary expectation to email@example.com or visit the Become and Employee section and apply online.
- Location: Rainham, Essex
- Salary: £Competitive
Immediate start for the right person.