Vacancies - Property Maintenance
Due to continual growth, a position is now available for a highly motivated, hard working and driven property maintenance person.
Maintenance Person Job Description
You will be required to perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance on the property portfolio including residential and commercial properties. The job role will also include carrying out decorating jobs that are required on properties being renovated/re let. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance, decorating and be highly skilled with various hand and power tools
Maintenance Person Responsibilities:
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance( could include minor electrical and plumbing repairs).
- General painting and decorating tasks required.
- Assembling and moving equipment or furniture
- Garden and footpath maintenance
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Maintaining small fleet of cars.
- Maintenance of the companies Tennis courts.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Communicating with Directors & Senior management.
Maintenance Worker Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience with references.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Able to carry out basic plumbing and electrical repairs, e.g. replacing light fittings, changing leaking taps, painting etc.
- Experience performing routine maintenance within properties (general painting and decorating).
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills
- Full UK drivers licence.
The ideal candidate will have a current clean UK drivers license, be flexible on hours and overtime, have great verbal and written communication skills and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your latest CV and covering letter, and salary expectation. Due to the expected large response, only candidate who meet the criteria will be responded to.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Maintenance: 2 years
- London, Greater London
- DBS Certificate
- Driving License
- Fluent Written and Oral English